A place to organize the impressive, albeit slightly maniacal and confused mind that is James'.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Taxes...
Thank God I'm done with them. I got this year and last year's done and now I'm expecting like $1,200 (optimistic) in the next week and a half. Sometimes it is nice getting paid shit.
Why are you so mean to me? Do I really deserve the title "lameo" next to my name?
On your other blog post you said you thought Greg was cooler than me and I thought you should know that the other day in the library Greg said Jay was cooler than you. Apparently the opinion isn't reciprocated.
Dude, didn't I tell you that everything Aubri says is a lie? I may have said something like that, but in retrospect I rescind that statement. In my defense, I probably said that out of a sheer longing to see Jay, since it has been a few months. I'm not saying that I don't want to see you, I want both of you to get your asses up here tomorrow so we can chill, and potentially scope out a roof to chill on. In conclusion, I can't justly determine whom is kooler. I would call it a draw.
why do you want to spend your money on my dog in a book anyways? you can have him in person any time! oh wait a minute...(that was supposed to be a joke but it didn't really work out)
i miss my dogs. :(
$1200??? i got $20 bucks today and i was sooo excited!!!!
10 comments:
Why are you so mean to me?
Do I really deserve the title "lameo" next to my name?
On your other blog post you said you thought Greg was cooler than me and I thought you should know that the other day in the library Greg said Jay was cooler than you. Apparently the opinion isn't reciprocated.
HOORAY!!!
Dude, didn't I tell you that everything Aubri says is a lie? I may have said something like that, but in retrospect I rescind that statement. In my defense, I probably said that out of a sheer longing to see Jay, since it has been a few months. I'm not saying that I don't want to see you, I want both of you to get your asses up here tomorrow so we can chill, and potentially scope out a roof to chill on. In conclusion, I can't justly determine whom is kooler. I would call it a draw.
you're back in. Huzzah!
Also, you should put that $1,200ish in the bank so you can get a macbook pro. You should also trade in your touch for a smaller one.
I am putting my money in the bank to get my macbook fool. I'm also thinking about downgrading....we'll see.
DO IT! Just think, you'll be that much closer to a macbook and still have a flippin sweet ipod.
why do you want to spend your money on my dog in a book anyways? you can have him in person any time! oh wait a minute...(that was supposed to be a joke but it didn't really work out)
i miss my dogs. :(
$1200??? i got $20 bucks today and i was sooo excited!!!!
also i just love the fact that my blog is never in anyone's links. awesome. NOT!!!!!
There. I put you on my links. I don't see me on your's!
Post a Comment