Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going for it....

Well, I finally grew some nuts and called the chick from work (her name is Laura btw) today. So we're going to a movie tonight. I'll give you guys a blog about how it went. She likes LOST though so thats a good sign....

5 comments:

Bishop said...

WOOT WOOT!!


Way to go.

Gregorous_Maximus said...

I have an idea for you.

Right before you hand your tickets to the ticket dude. "Accidentally" drop them, and slooooowwly bend over to pick them up. You have to make sure that she is behind you otherwise this will not work and you will just end up seducing the people behind you and it will probably end up being some huge linebacker...so make sure she is behind you.

If she is too close to see the events unfold you are just going to have to "drop it like it's hot" on her.

Gregorous_Maximus said...

How'd it go!? Did it work?

ginnybobinny said...

haha oh this is awesome. greg's suggestions.... oh man. a full report IS necessary!!!! haha..... so funny. woo for james.

Gregorous_Maximus said...

I'm dying over here! Tell me what happened!