Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I made a blog!

Hey look everyone! I made a coolio blog so I can feel like I'm as cool as everyone else that's moved away from home and stuff. Sighhh....anyway I'm in Corvallis right now with all my peeps so life is good for now. Peace out gangstas.

8 comments:

Gregorous_Maximus said...

Good thing you made a blog.

Bishop said...

I had a lot of fun with you while you and DK where here...

Despite the fact that you all kept insinuating that I was either a whore or prostitute. Or in DK's case came right out and called me one.

losers!

I love you!!!

Bishop said...

P.S.

Your blog description is perfect!!!

Bishop said...

I'm going to comment for a third time because I can.

anyway, this is from a hella long time ago but it was really convenient because you actually were in Corvallis today!!!! CRAZY!!!

New blog post loser face!!!!!!

Gregorous_Maximus said...

Aubri smells.

autumn said...

I feel so left out of the insults, so I am leaving a comment as well. Hey James! Post more! :)

ginnybobinny said...

hey james. you're hot. and there might be hope for us to get married in the future after all since matt and i haven't talked really all week and he's kind of sort of giving me the silent treatment/ obligatory hangout time impression that i gave him just a few weeks ago. it sucks. which is why i will be soon blogging about my unstimulating day. also... i'm glad you got a blog, and that's a "cute" picture of you on greg's blog. ;-) haha... also you may or may not be disturbed by what i have said in this comment! ahaha

James!! said...

Ginny: .........
Greg: You're awesome! I think since I own this blog, that I get to decide who is cooler between you and Aubri. I say its you.
Aubri:Shhhhhhhhh......
Autumn: Hey Autumn! I'm actually going on to do a new post right now yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!